Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SXSW 2013

I went to sxsw in Austin this year with a few friends, here are some photos I took on my Kyocera t4 zoom and some polaroids from my friend Allie.
Thee Oh Sees - best show of my life, we ended up seeing them three times


 
Bono and Dan mesmerized by Thee Oh Sees
Black Lips at Hotel Vegas
Happy Andrew at the Black Lips show
Thee Oh Sees at Hotel Vegas




Mac Demarco

Heres a little mix of some of my favorite songs from the bands we saw, and of course a classic Daniel Johnston thrown in for Austin. 

SXSW 2013 from meghann.stephenson on 8tracks Radio.

1 comment:

  1. ooh la la! I'm so looking into Thee Oh Sees on spotify right now...
    and I saw The Black Lips last week in the mountains here; the venue was straight out of The Shining <3

    ReplyDelete