Sunday, March 3, 2013

Packing for SXSW

SXSW




Opening Ceremony Floral Peter Pan Collar Dress / Surface to Air Leather jacket / Francoise Boots / Pamela Love 5 Spike Earrings / ASOS Check Dress / French Connection Leather Shorts / T By Alexander Wang Paneled Silk Playsuit Topshop Skinny Crop Polo / T By Alexander Wang Jersey Tee / Greek Fisherman Hat / Ray-Ban Round Metal Sunglasses / Pamela Love Obsidian Arrowhead Ring / Topshop Chelsea Boots / Dusen Dusen Black Jane Collar Dress /  Rodarte for O.C.  Net Cardigan / Opening Ceremony Tribal Print Shorts  

I'm so excited to be heading to Austin for South by Southwest next week that I couldn't help starting to mentally pack. I'll definitely be taking advantage of the 70+ degree weather and digging out my dresses and shorts from the depths of my closet. Boots are necessary for toe protection during shows and the leather jacket is for when I head back to freezing, sunless New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment