Friday, June 15, 2012

New Happenings

A few posts ago I apologized for being somewhat absent recently due to a big project I was working on, well here's the first product of it! I've been thinking about having some fabric printed for a while but didn't have the time until recently. I've created a few patterns and ordered some to be printed. While that batch is being made I decided to try some block printing on my own. Here are the results! The dress will be available for order along with a few other items in a few weeks. 









3 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too damn cute! are you using spoonflower for printing? i used it a while back, it's a pretty good thing for simple cotton prints. lookin forward to your finished product. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for this I did all the printing by hand using a stamp I carved but Spoonflower is amazing! I've been ordering fabrics from them a lot recently so keep checking in for new things!

      Delete